Nimbo GPS is a GPS tracking utility for customers of Global Tracking Communications. Using this app you can quickly and easily track any vehicle on your GTC account. Our easy-to-use interface gives you access to the following features:
- Locate command to plot your vehicle's current location on the map
- Standard, Satellite, and Hybrid views
- Detailed information on the vehicle's last known location (including address, date & time, speed, and heading)
- One-touch buttons for contacting the Call Center or Roadside Assistance Concierge (optional upgrade)
- View your existing geofences on the map
- Turn geofences ON or OFF for each vehicle
- Add and delete geofences
- Change your alert settings for various events/situations
- Choose a date range and plot your vehicle's reported locations during that period on the map
- View and edit detailed information for your vehicle such as make, model, VIN, and license plate number
- View various report types for a date range you specify
- View the latest alerts for all of your vehicles
- Receive push notifications to alert you of events such as motion alerts, low battery, and more
- Disable and enable the starter on your vehicle (for certain unit types)
- View a list of all of your vehicles and search by name or VIN number
Nimbo GPS is compatible with iPhone and iPod Touch.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Nimbo GPS is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-03-30. The program can be installed on iOS.
Nimbo GPS (version 1.4) has a file size of 3.15 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.